Direct Instructor Apps can be installed on Android tablet, Surface or IPads can be connected to an existing infrastructure like projector, and large screen TV’s using a casting device to provide a complete digital experience. The presenter can record the complete lesson plan. Edbrix can provide a complete hardware and software solution based on classroom requirements with unlimited user’s access.
Teacher can record the activities in the classroom, like group discussions, presentations, speeches and debates. The recording can be easily uploaded on Google Drive, One Drive, Box or Knowledgebrix.
Teachers can now use the whiteboard on their device which can be projected onto a screen projector. Teachers can sit along with students and start explaining or writing on the Tablet app whiteboard that student will see on the big screen. The entire whiteboard session can be recorded into a MP4 file for sharing with the students.
- Write and record using different size pens and colors.
- Go to the next page without having to erase the current information.
- Keep all content on the whiteboard without erasing and continue to edit information.
- Insert an image or picture to the whiteboard to enhance the presentation.
- Record the whiteboard lesson and upload to Google Drive.
The advanced whiteboard has artificial intelligence built in which helps teachers convert any writing into smart text with a single click. It also allows teachers to create a block diagram and geometric images. The advanced whiteboard helps teacher to create smart text and smart documents.
- Easy way to take notes.
- Use your active pen. Example Apple Pencil™, Microsoft Surface Pen, Samsung S Pen, or Google Pixelbook Pen.
- Take, edit and convert notes.
- Add interactive diagrams, mathematical equations, sketches and pictures.
- Save and export in different formats.
Built In calculator
- Write, edit and calculate.
- Solve equations using “?” or “=” to solve the problem for e.g. 3+?=5 APP will give answer “2”
- Automatically get the answer or manually by a single click.
- Display the results in mathematical equations.
- Drag and drop, export and bring history.
- Write a large equation and solve with a click.
Teacher make multiple teaching presentations to teach students different concepts or for projects. Now they can add annotations and voice to presentation easily.
- Existing presentations can be uploaded on Contentbrix creating different slides.
- View the slides on whiteboard. Zoom in and out, edit and/or delete.
- Add a blank slide for solving and annotations.
- Start recording with annotations and voice.
Create, upload and share
The school district owns video content which is created by teachers. There is no limit on number of videos or length of videos created. Teachers can share the videos on Google classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft drive or Dropbox. Edbrix provides digital library called Knowledgebrix as part Contentbrix. Schools can create their own digital library by adding the content directly to the Knowledgebrix folder.
- Generate mp4 files once the recording is done.
- Change the name and save.
- Upload directly from APP to Knowledgebrix to digital library.
- Upload and share on Google and Microsoft drive.