School districts are typically the largest employers in the area and JobBrix can be a very usual tool in getting the best people to fill their positions. It also allows local vendors and organizations to publish job opportunities and can be linked to the school website. Encourages students and others to seek job opportunities and internships.
- Post job opportunities by Campus
- Set an email address to receive the application details and resume attachments
- Publish a job on website (WebBrix).
- Use API to publish a job on any API supported Job portal
- Allow local vendor to promote student internships
- Manage and edit job postings
- School administrators can generate a list of published opportunities
- Create users and access for the job creation
- Applicants can apply online with resume attachment