Set up prescription based online Professional Development Program with an ISD reporting module
How to make it easy for all ISD teachers to access a professional development program with an ability to generate reports
Snyder ISD had a vision to provide a structured online prescription based professional development program for the teachers in their district, including online professional development workshops to improve the quality of education in the district.
Snyder had set up the entire program using Google tools, but had difficulty in managing and distributing the information effectively. SIOP walkthrough forms in addition to the other forms like those for goal setting, preconference, post conference and observation were being collected manually, leading to cumbersome data collection and report generation.
The Edbrix team helped Snyder ISD implement Evalbrix and Eventbrix to achieve Snyder ISD’s dream of providing a comprehensive prescription based online PDP a reality.
Evalbrix enables the administrators to
- Build courses with tests, videos and presentations including end of course certification
- Create dynamic observation forms and generate reports based on observation
- Create dashboards for teachers to manage their PDS and generate reports
- All PD events at local and regional levels will be updated and available on teachers’ dashboard
- Teachers can set goals, access reports and monitor progress
Snyder ISD has successfully implemented Evalbrix and Eventbrix for all their campuses and more than 200 teachers are online to access the online PD and workshops.
Snyder ISD has uploaded 100 plus events as well as 100 courses to manage their online PD program successfully.