Open Data 360° is a suite of interactive dashboards that allow school districts to share their data with the public. Designed to support district accountability and transparency, Open Data offers a turn-key, intuitive option for the public to access a centralized source of school and district performance data.
Customizable to Your District’s Needs
Support Accountability and Transparency
- Securely support accountability and transparency with an intuitive public dashboard and catalog.
- Support accountability and transparency in a wide area of subjects based on your district’s needs. These can include school and district performance, finance transparency, bond project progress reports, HR transparency, a school finder with profiles and key information and performance indicators for each of your schools, and an e-library that lets you share documents and datasets with the public.
- Provide the public with information about performance across key student subgroups, like students with disabilities or students experiencing poverty.
Intuitive and Easy to Use
Seamlessly Integrate District and State Data
- Provide the public with a centralized source of performance data.
- Integrate information from your state accountability dashboard alongside district performance.
- Comparison with state average performance.
- Interactive data visualizations provide easy-to-understand stories and drill-down capabilities.
- We can integrate with your district’s data lake/hub/warehouse, business intelligence tools, student information system, ERP, and more, no matter what technology you are using.
- Flexible framework that works on any BI or data management infrastructure.